Sunday, October 17, 2010

My first post!


Well...this must be a first...I'm blogging and don't even know my own GENDER yet, much less have my own internet access or email account! Kids these days...

Welcome friends and family to the place where my parents-to-be will be posting information and updates about my development and progress towards this thing they call "delivery". If you're lucky, they might even post pictures and videos of me once I'm here! Keep checking the site for updates.

As of this past Thursday, I'm 16 weeks and counting. My official due date is March 31st, but we'll see how THAT goes! On the 27th, my mom gets more pictures taken, and if she's lucky, they'll tell her and Dad exactly what parts I come with. Maybe I'll even get a name at some point after that!

All this dictating has gotten me tired (what...you thought I was typing? Nope, this is courtesy of my dad...I've just last week started forming fingernails!) Time to take another loop of the old womb and keep on chugging away making organs like eyes, ears, and other parts! More soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love this - what a hoot! Can't wait to read his/her next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My darling granddaughter - let me tell you about boys! Geesh - we have a lot of talking to do. I can't wait to give you your first tennis racket and teach you to play and teach you to swim. We are going to be so bad (don't worry, I won't tell your parents anything!).
    Love you so much -
    gigi

    ReplyDelete