So all this time, I thought that the feet were supposed to be down, with the head up, but apparently noooo...my feet are supposed to be UP and my head DOWN...who knew???
Well, just to stop mom from worrying so much about maybe needing to have a big surgery, I decided sometime over the past few weeks to go ahead and flip the "right" way (daddy checked on the machine at his office today...pretty useful guy, huh? He, along with everyone else, kept telling her not to worry, that I had weeks and weeks before I was "stuck" in the wrong position, but you know her...)
Happy New Year baby girl! This is your year - we can't wait wait to meet you, but we do want you to stay put as long as possible so just keep doing those back flips and keep getting stronger.
ReplyDeleteAll my love - Gigi