Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Friends and Family

I just keep growing, and growing...

So many things going on these days! I'm bulking up....over 16lbs now, folks! As you saw last time, I've learned to babble, and babble I do...I babble when I'm supposed to be napping, babble when I wake up in the morning, babble in between bites of food. One of these days I may even learn to pass information using this method...right now it's just fun! (Don't worry Mimi, I still like to shriek sometimes...)

I had a playdate with Bella, a little girl who lives down the street from me. We had a good time while the big people ate dinner and talked about us (what? You guys think we don't know??)

I'm gonna get you!

OMG Natalie's crazy! Like, srsly CRAZY!!

Anyone who knows my dad knows how much he LOVES his "devices" as Mom likes to call them. I can see why it's so appealing! He and I have been spending mornings with his coffee, the news, and a nice fire in the tile room. I can't wait till I have a "device" of my own!

Dad, the Occupy Wall Street protests have gotten old. As has this "Peek-a-Who?" book...

As for my mobile aspirations (and I'm NOT talking about the iPhone...), Mom and Dad think I might just skip the crawling stage and head right for walking. Check me out as Hassie works on standing with me and I try to crawl up Mom's leg...



The steady of stream of visitors still hasn't ended! Gigi came this past weekend and I helped her out in the yard. As you can imagine, by "helped her" I mean "looked adorable while she did all the work!"





No comments:

Post a Comment