That's a blueberry in my ear. What's it to you?
I've got another brother from another mother! Mom and Dad had noticed that my other brother from another mother, Charlie Brown, was a bit down in the dumps because of me (I know, right? How can I make someone sad? Well, apparently I garner a lot of attention...!) Dad was working with someone who rescues dogs who are bound for "the farm" (sound fun to me...I don't get it), and they saved a little Aussie cattle dog named Jasper! Jasper's great...he LOVES to lick, and he and Charlie Brown play all day long. Well except when they sleep all day long...
Ok, so that video before wasn't very cute, sorry. Here's a better one...

Your new brother is so cute!! How great to hear that he and Charlie are getting along.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I can't help wondering if your daddy just wanted to make sure the male-female balance stayed in his favor in the house. =)