As I mature, I have found that life doesn't have to be all stress and worry (did I take my Lasix, have I pooped today, is that aNOTHer tooth??) I've started to enjoy myself and kick back much more.
Like at dinner. Who says dinner has to be quiet atmosphere, dim lights, and classical music?
I've also discovered the joys of falling...I'm not sure PopPop is gonna approve of this one. Good thing my neck is still pretty flexible...
Natalie, make sure you save this video...so that, someday, if Mom and Dad try to have a preventive conversation with you about something like sky-diving or bungee-jumping, you can say, "Really? This from the people who encouraged my free-falling on the couch?" =)
Lee...you are so right on with that! And Sweet Natalie....you appear destined for risk taking and doing something great...like diving as your Gigi notes...or maybe gymnastics like your Uncle Ashton.
LMAO!!!! Do I see a diver in our future? That sure looked like a forward pike with a half twist! Your laugh just lights up my day!
ReplyDeleteNatalie, make sure you save this video...so that, someday, if Mom and Dad try to have a preventive conversation with you about something like sky-diving or bungee-jumping, you can say, "Really? This from the people who encouraged my free-falling on the couch?" =)
ReplyDeleteKeep having fun, sweet girl!! =)
Lee...you are so right on with that! And Sweet Natalie....you appear destined for risk taking and doing something great...like diving as your Gigi notes...or maybe gymnastics like your Uncle Ashton.
ReplyDelete