Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Boy was I tired...

That weekend really took it out of me! I didn't get a chance to fully approve my last post (I know, I know...but sometimes Dad has to post for me.) He forgot to tell you that Aunt Kathy came hiking with us! I wonder how she's feeling today...if Dad's creaky posture is any hint, she must be sore!

Oh...Why didn't I get a chance to approve the post? Well, because I slept until 11 am yesterday, that's why! I slept 15 hours!! I told you I was beat!

So we also opened the pool last week! Yay! Makes the backyard look soo nice...




Guess who went swimming already?? Chilly? Yah, you can say that...




Did you guys know I started music classes? NO? Dad forgot that TOO? Sheesh. Gotta get on him.

So yeah, a couple blocks down the road from the house they have music classes for kids my age. We basically scream, pound on things, and steal from each other. Although when people steal from me I don't like it and I cry like someone spilt all my milk!

See? Playing and stealing things...




Ok...back to bed for another marathon sleep session...

No comments:

Post a Comment