Monday, July 2, 2012

Wow. Oh wow. I'm so sorry! (click for video)

I've just been sooo busy that I haven't had time to update you guys! I know you're missing hearing about all the little details of my life, and that I'm the center of your world! Oh that's just MY parents? You have your OWN lives to live? Well that's a downer...

So anyway. On Father's Day, we went hiking and to the Homeplace, as you know. I've been cruising a lot, and got to practice while I was there.

I see you!

Getting closer...

Hi there!!


After such a big meal, I had a food coma! I didn't wake up when the car stopped, which is very unusual for me! Of course I woke up for the transfer...



What else have I gotten into the past couple weeks? Well, Dad worked a TON the week after Father's Day, so I got to spend some time with Hassie. We keep working on my walking. While everyone I know has lapped me, I'm still happy to just cruise along. I did, however, take my FIRST STEP!!! Just one. And then I lunged forward and giggled when Dad caught me. That's a whole lot more fun that just toddling along unsteadily.

Now that the weather has warmed up, I have been really enjoying the pool. Like, EVERY DAY. I like it so much that I take some of my meals out there.

No shirt, no shoes...no problem!!
You may recall that I've developed quite the lungs, and quite the 'tude. Well sister, I have learned to BACKTALK. 13 years old here I come!



Next week we go to the beach! I'm not sure what that is, but Mom and Dad seem to be excited about "sand" and "waves..." They say I've been to some place called "Sand E-aygo" where I saw sand and waves, but I must've been too young to remember. We'll see about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment