Wednesday, August 1, 2012

baby steps...

They don't call em that for nothin! I'm climbing that developmental ladder, but sure am taking my time!

The past few weeks have seen me become much more conversant. It's pretty clear now as my repetitive babbles turn into complex jabbering I have thoughts to express. Not MY fault you can't understand em! Maybe one of these days Dad will video it so some of you can try to translate.

Although, sign language works well. I even made up my OWN sign for "hungry." Here I say "more":


I've also developed a new habit. Mom and Dad have frequently bemoaned not having a "cuddly" baby, but I have only just realized how awesome it is to climb up into laps and sit there while I get read to.


This weekend we celebrated Gigi's 60th birthday! Holy wow, them are some big balloons!


She also got a steak dinner, cake(s), a party with friends, new electronics and ME!!


Did you guys know that climbing into drum sets is HIL-ARIOUS!??



No comments:

Post a Comment