Sunday, October 7, 2012

Farm Days! (click for video)

Did you guys know that milk doesn't come from the fridge, it comes from COWS???? And all this time I thought they were just some mythical beasts conjured up by Mom, Dad and the Book Industry to teach me how to make cute noises!

Lo, they EXIST! They make milk, and then they drop it off at our house!! Wait...you mean they don't? Someone else does? Oh, that's no fun.

But at least I got to see some when we went to the Homestead Creamery Farm Day this weekend. THOSE are the people who drop the milk off at the house.
look Mom it's a REAL moo!
I saw a bunch of other stuff, too, like seep (Dad's note: "sheep) and other seep (Dad's note: this time it's a goat). Dad tried to get a picture of me in the little pumpkin setup but I had other things on my mind.
hang on Dad, imma move this one...

This is the best you're gonna get...snap quick

Seep!
Seep!

Eye
 I enjoyed a hayride, a milkshake, and afterward I helped clean up the house.
this is a funny bus...

So why does this bring the boys to the yard? I mean, it's good and all...

Did I get what you wanted? Can I have my dinner now?
(Dad's note: life ain't free!)
I'm just becoming a verbal mastermind! One day soon Dad's gonna get a video of me helping Mom sing the ABCs and "Wheel's on the Bus", but for now you'll have to be satisfied with me saying my name (around a banana) and calling for Charlie...



Oh yeah...and I know the color BOO!! Gonna have to wait for that one too. Gotta keep you coming back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment