Well...guess what...it's true!! I had my cardiology appointment today...and I'm AWESOME. I'm right on the growth curve, my aorta and its valve work GREAT, my "new" pulmonary artery and valve are working...well, they're working as expected (a little narrow, and the valve is a little leaky). That bothersome tricuspid valve stenosis? Getting better! Those little holes in the ventricular septum (VSDs)? Yeah, they're there...but no biggie.
All that medical speak in English, you say? My pump's got a couple leaky parts and a couple parts that are smaller than they should be, but it's functioning JUST FINE...fine enough that I'm off the drugs, man!
Well THAT'S relief.
So back to more about life in general. I am becoming QUITE the talker. I sooo badly want to say whole sentences!! I have actually been putting together a few sentences of my own, which Mom and Dad think is really cool. I've gone from repetition of phrases they say to actual creation of my own. And then there's this...my attempt to talk like THEY do (they use so many words!!!)
You've seen before that I'm very helpful. Well, apparently they even need help with the lights:
To celebrate my big day, Daddy took me to the park...he rode his bike while I rode in the little bumblebee trailer! It was a blast!
![]() |
| I'm ready! Skull helmet and all!! |
![]() |
![]() |
| So. Can someone tell me what happened? Cool pics, though |



No comments:
Post a Comment