Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Family (click for video)

A bunch of new things going on!

I've been learning how to use a fork

bowls are still a challenge

I'm becoming quite the fashion maven

I've been getting into a lot of things. Get it..."into?" Haha

why have one stuffed kitty when you can have 3??

learning how to use my toes!

Mommy, come to the kitchen with me...NOW!!
I am such a family girl. I love when I get visitors (like Uncle Andrew!) and when I go visit people (like this past weekend...PopPop, Mimi, Uncle Hagai, Auntie Rachie, Uncle Chris, Auntie Sarah, Auntie Alison, Auntie Erin, Uncle Johnny, Layton, Anna, Elsie, Ruthie...it was a packed house!)



Uncle Andrew visited! We looked at pictures

and read books

He gave me a big hug before he left
I do miss Hawaii, though. At least I can relive some of the memories!


And now that spring is coming, Mom and I are trying to get in shape.


Guess who's coming to visit soon?? Pops! And DeeDee! And Ashton! 

And it's gonna be MY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment