Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hoppy Easter!!

Dad's been working quite a bit lately, so he apologizes that it's taken him a little while to put this update online. Everybody knows I've certainly been talking his ear off...all he had to do was write it all down!!

Lots of fun stuff for Easter! A few weeks back I got to see the Easter Bunny! Did you know he hangs out down the street at the cupcake shop and just lets people sit in his lap and take pictures?? Well, he does!!

There he is! A giant bunny! So close...yet so far!
success!

aw yeah
On Easter Sunday, I got to go to Charlottesville and see the fam! We did Easter eggs and played all kinds of games. Dad was saving lives in the kiddie ED (or so he tells me!)

Elsie and I were quite gentle with the eggs

Caroline enjoyed helping me

big kids are CRAAAZY

Me and cousin Anna

What's the next holiday??

No comments:

Post a Comment