Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Neglected! (videos inside)

That's what you must feel like. I guess the running title of my posts should be "wow, it's been a long time..."

20 days. Unacceptable. Imma have a talk with Daddy. This is what happens when he and/or Mommy are out of town EVERY weekend...

Anyway! I should say a big happy anniversary to them, as one of their weekends away they went to a fancy resort for their 5th anniversary.

look at em now!

The BIGGEST news of the last few weeks was that Sarah and Uncle Hagai and Elsie and Ruthie came to visit! We had so much fun...I think Elsie and I are going to be good friends. We have very similar interests, like splashing in puddles.

                                    

She's also pretty much a ham when it comes to cameras, too.



Those who haven't heard me talk recently would be AMAZED. I'm using all kinds of fancy parts of speech...such as "and," "too," "not" and "either." As in:

"Mommy's a girl. Daddy's not a girl."

"Mommy has brown eyes. Daddy has brown eyes too."

"I don't want that one either, Mommy." (dad's note: yes, complete sentences that could be diagrammed if you so choose)

And we can't forget: "nope." (yep: she says "nope." It's cute now...)

I've also really gotten into imaginary play, with my "puppy Charlie" (to be distinguished REAL Charlie, who is not a stuffed animal) and my other stuffed animals. I also like taking things for walks:

                                 

And one last parting shot of cuteness:





No comments:

Post a Comment