Thursday, August 1, 2013

Face. Palm.

Facepalm.

I. Am. Sooooo. Sorry!!! I am still around and being just as verbal as before...if not more! A few updates (sheesh, if I can even remember where I left off at this point!

For one, I went to Dr. Miller's office. Everything checked out well...riding my curve for height and weight (27 lbs!) She spent a long time looking at my heart again...and then brought me back for ANOTHER check (just to get a better look at the something hole or something or other...I get all lost in the details and don't pay much attention b/c I'm watching movies, which I NEVER get to do otherwise!)

Yep, Dr. M...still sounds like a washing machine

I found Nemo. What'd you find?

BUBBLES!!! THEY HAVE BUBBLES!!!

I've been lifting weights. Doesn't it show?

Isolation curls, that's my secret.
Gigi came to visit! We had ICE CREAM!!




I hung out with my friend Bella

So Bella. Your parents liked Twilight, huh?

I tested my limits. I'm continuing to test them. My favorite thing is when someone says don't do that, I just do it. Like, how do I know what happens if I do it if I don't TRY?? How does one know where the line is if nobody crosses it? I'm doing the world a service.

Milk cup is still in the kitchen, Dad,
given that it's attached to me
and I'm attached to my foot
and the foot is in the kitchen....

Stay tuned...vacation updates forthcoming!! We went to...DELAWARE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment