a) lazy
b) busy
c) uninspired
d) all of the above depending on which day you ask him
Mom keeps saying "just post a few pics every couple days" and he says "yeah, that's what I should do..." Well, you see how well THAT'S worked out!
Anyway. Enough Dad bashing. I actually think he's pretty awesome. Except for when we're in Mexico and he tries to help out and all I want is "Mommy to HOLD ME...HOLD ME MOMMY! No I don't want the boynup, not the boy with two feet, I want MOMMY!"
Mexico was a BLAST. Except for when it wasn't. Like when my fixed night (pacifier) broke and I railed against sleeping, against having anything (I mean ANYthing) in my pack n play with me. There were some rough nights there.
But like I said...other times, it was a blast!
![]() |
| mmm just right |
![]() |
| Look at my fishie swim! |
Before Mexico, however, was Thanksgiving! I went to see my cousins in Charlottesville and then down to Gigi's where I had my pictures taken by a real professional! Given that I've been practicing for 2 years with Daddy pointing one in my face every 5 minutes, I did great with her.
![]() |
| Uncle Sam and I played guitar! |
![]() |
| stamps and paints while dinner got cooked |
![]() |
| whoah! Drums! |
![]() |
| My buddy Anna and I played together all evening |
![]() |
| Gigi taught me to cook! |
And after Mexico...Christmas! Gigi, Uncle Lee and Aunt Liza all came to visit me (we stayed home because...you guessed it...Daddy had to work this holiday. In return he did get the whole Thanksgiving week off!)
Next: New Year's in Texas!!






.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment