Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dog days of summer

Wow! July has just blown right by and here we are into August...except it feels like October...what's going on with this weather?

A few updates:

I had my annual cardiology checkup! Things are looking good. I'm 37 ¾" tall and weigh in at 30.3lbs. Valves all leaking just about as expected.






I thought you guys might be interested in my bedtime routine. I generally get delirious from being tired, run around a bit, then we read a book, then we sing "Hush Little Baby" while we're in the rocking chair. Then comes "Rock A Bye Baby" while being held in both parents' arms near the bed, then I get in bed and, in order, kiss each parent. First we do hugs. Then blown kisses. Then quick peck on the lips. Then cheek kisses. Then butterfly kisses. Then 'forehead hug'. Then I bounce a few times and fall into bed to get covered up.

Yes, exactly like that, every single night. See below. Sorry for the video quality:



This weekend we went Pennsylvania for Elsie's birthday!!

I'm a pretty good car rider

When life gives you lemons...suck on them

watering my head

Happy birthday to elsie!!

Oh...I also like getting dizzy (excuse Charlie's butt):


And it was Gigi's birthday too!!



TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment