I turned 4 this weekend! March 14th...Pi Day!!
It was awesome...TONS of family came to see me...we had Gigi, and Pops, and DeeDee, and Grandma Beth, and Sam, and PopPop, and Mimi, and Uncle Andrew, and Uncle Brendan, and Sarah and Uncle Hagai and Ruthie and Elsie! Wow!
As expected, I asked for and got lots of My Little Pony stuff...including a My Little Pony cake!!
 |
| Twilight Sparkle!! |
 |
| Um...someone's gonna have to clean this up... |
Did you know that the day BEFORE my birthday was PopPops birthday?? I sang him happy birthday with Ruthie and Elsie.
While everyone was here, we got to do a lot of fun stuff. DeeDee took care of me and played with me, Uncle Brendan and Uncle Andrew did too...and of course Pops read to me and played with me! We also took everyone on a fun hike.
 |
| I can do it.... |
 |
| Thanks for the hand, Pops |
 |
| I did it!!! |
 |
| Ok, maybe I had a LITTLE help... |
And finally...last but certainly not least...I THREW AWAY MY FIXED NIGHT (pacifier)!!! I cried a bit the first night and wanted to take back my decision, the second night went better, and now it's all good :-)
 |
| Bye bye pacifier! |
So glad you had such a fun birthday, sweet girl!! Your cake looks beautiful, too.
ReplyDelete