Sunday, April 19, 2015

3 weeks!

Wow! I am 3 weeks old today! I can't believe it...I'm SOOO OLLLD!!! Guess what else is crazy - today is the day I was SUPPOSED to be born!



These days I'm doing a little more waking up than I used to - big sister Natalie thinks it's adorable and always says "her eyes are open! Her eyes are open!"






Howdy ya'll!

Grandma Beth came for a visit...I've met a lot of people in my life!






Hi there. I'm your granddaughter


I've found things I like, like when Daddy reads to Big Sister and me. Or holds us while watching TV.






Dad...what just happened? Can we rewind it?






No idea what this book is about. Keep reading, though...


A few things I don't. Like baths.






NO....don't do it...don't do it!!!






YOU DID IT! OMG YOU DID IT!!! It's wet...and cold...






Oh dis is nice. If this is how baths end maybe I'll like them....

Now I'm gonna hand it over to my big sis for a minute. Oh wait, first, Family Tummy Time!




]





Natalie here. I know all the attention is on little baby Audrey right now...and that's ok because she is SO SO CUTE!!  Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm learning a lot of new things...if you look carefully below, you'll see that I wrote my name!

































No comments:

Post a Comment