
So I FINALLY got a look between my legs today, and there's NOTHING THERE! They tell me that means I'm a "girl" but I don't know much about gender issues yet. I think mostly this means my parents only have to argue about one kind of name, instead of trying to come up with two. Also, my dad made some comment about "never being allowed to wear anything with writing across the butt" and something about "killing any boy who even LOOKS at me". Again, all this adult stuff confuses me. I don't even know what a "boy" is!

All my parts look ok, at least as far as we can tell at 18 weeks. You can see some pics of them here. I'm still planning on joining the world on or around March 31st. My mom might be having another ultrasound around 30 weeks to make sure the placenta completely moves out of my way (the vast majority do).
Looking forward to meeting everyone! (especially these "boys" ;-)

NO March 31 will not work!! Erica you must wait till April 6, and give me one of the best possible birthday gifts!!!
ReplyDeleteMarch 23rd or 24th would be PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteWell, your Uncle Brendan had you pegged as a girl from the beginning. When he saw your sonogram picture, which is proudly hanging on our refrigerator, he said "that's my niece!". When I asked him why he thought you were a girl...he said he didn't see anything between your legs either! He's so silly.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that after all of these Heitz boys around here, there will finally be another Heitz girl. They are few and far between!
With so many birthdays around your expected arrival, you have lots to choose from. It would be kind of fun if you landed on one of your brothers' B-days, since your Uncle Ashton arrived on his Aunt Dawn's B-Day. Although I'm sure your Great Grandma Heitz would think it was pretty awesome if you were her birthday present. I don't know though...I think you will have a mind of your own and declare your own special day. We can't wait to meet you...but best you stay inside Mommy for a while longer. Love you already....