Well, I was able to get home today! Yay for me! We were kind of surprised that they were going to let me come home so early, but hey, we'll take what we can get. After I got home, all kindsa stuff happened...I met the kitties (those things are WEIRD!), mommy fed me some good milk, and then we put me down in my crib for my first time! We realized maybe mommy should get some sleep, so daddy stayed up for a little while and held me before my next feeding. Grandma Beth stayed the night and has been a big to mommy and daddy so far.
48 hours old and going strong! Tomorrow I get to sit naked in front of the window for a while cuz I'm looking slightly yellow. I hear it happens to some babies but is usually ok. Gnight all!






Uncle Brendan was a little yellow for a few days too. Hey, we know you're just working the tan so you can look fabulous in all of those new clothes you have! :)
ReplyDelete