Thursday, March 17, 2011

What did I teach Mommy and Daddy last night?

1) I love snuggling!

2) I love snuggling so much that when I'm placed in my cradle or my bouncy chair at night, I fuss until I'm held!

3) Daddy loves to hold me. He loves to hold me so much that he didn't sleep AT ALL last night!

4) I'm gonna be ridiculously spoiled :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie - wanna know a secret? Your Daddy was a world class snuggler and spent the majority of his first month in HIS Daddy's arms or in mine- you need to make sure one of your parents is always paying attention to you:) If not, you know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the joys of parenthood!!! Oh wait, did someone tell you it was always fun & easy?

    Appreciate those snuggles while you can. Before you can say middle school, she will be that old and will only want snuggling or any form of affection on her own terms (in other words when no one is looking...because it is way too embarassing in front of her friends!).

    ReplyDelete