Monday, April 11, 2011

4 weeks!

I am just growing up so fast! I'm four weeks old today...next thing you know I'll be DRIVING! (ha...didja hear that? Dad said "over my dead body!") In two days I'll be a whole MONTH! Does White House/Black Market make things in my size? Cuz it's gonna be MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I got weighed again today when the nurse came over to give me my Synagis vaccine (preemies and other kids for whom lung infections could be bad get it to protect against RSV)...I packed on 8 whole ounces this week! Go me...6 lbs 12oz! I'm almost as big as most kids are when they're born!

Tomorrow is my next cardiology appointment, hopefully the last for a little while. Another one of those ultrasound thingies to look at my heart and decide if any surgery is needed in the near future. Wish me luck!!

Oh and more random cuteness...you know you want it...












No comments:

Post a Comment