Monday, April 25, 2011

I am TOTALLY gonna fit in that new outfit by the summer!

At least as long as I keep packin on the ounces like I am! 7lbs 15oz today, and at my average of 1+ ounces/day, I'll be over 8lbs tomorrow! So...I am SO gonna show off my new bod when it gets nicer out. Right now a lot of my clothes just hang off me, but you just wait! If the boys are lucky, I might even get to show off my thigh rolls!

And...it's my 6 week birthday today! All these birthdays...a girl could get spoiled!

I've been developing in other ways too. I am now:
-responding to and looking towards noises and voices
-showing a preference for looking specifically at lights and even faces (you can see me gazing at Mom below)
-raising my head up. I've got no control over the dern thing, it's so heavy, but I can at least lift it!
-perfecting my drawn out scream for when I'm really unhappy. You know the one...after a really loud staccato crying episode, I get quiet for a second, and then it starts low and builds up and just keeps going....and going....
-working out how to use these USELESS things hanging off of me that mostly just get in my way when eating and being held (I think you call them "hands"). I get pretty frustrated, they don't really do much for me at this point.


And here I am "watching TV" with Dad last night, pacifier doing it's job...not the most enthralling video, but kinda cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment