Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hola amigos! Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

No sabian que hablo espanol? Si es verdad!

Yeah, I'm still learning but feel pretty advanced for my age ;-)

Just a brief update about things on my end. It hasn't been to eventful of a week...just lots of eating, sleeping...the usual! I have developed a bit of neonatal acne, which is a TOTAL bummer, but should go away. Hopefully it doesn't predict the future..gotta look good for prom!

I've been finding my "voice"...Mom and Dad have been noticing new sounds lately. I've developed a brief, mid-volume "wah" that means I'm really kind of ticked but am too tired to scream, and boy can I scream!! No real "cooing" yet, but I'm working my way up to it...first I thought I'd work on getting what I want, THEN I'll work on cute ;-)

BIG weekend coming up...we're going on a road trip!! Over the river and through the woods to great-grandma Heitz's house we go! I'm gonna meet Marcella, and Dad's uncle Randy and Cherie and cousin Erin. Should be fun...I'll put some pics and info later...

Hasta luego...disfrutan sus margaritas, mas leche para mi!

No comments:

Post a Comment