I got to see a bunch of family...Grandma Beth drove down and took care of me on Saturday, then Gigi and my Uncle Andrew on Sunday morning followed by getting to see Mimi and Pop-Pop along with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Hagai...and my adorable cousin Ruth! She got to hold me and really seemed to like me. Isn't she beautiful? (although her "baby hold" needs a little work...)


I've been learning some new tricks, too...lots of smiling this weekend and I've really started to enjoy some of my toys, especially the little hanging animals that DeeDee got me! There have been several times when I have just stared up at them and smiled, cooed, and giggled...Dad thinks I'm talking to them, but he has no idea what I'm saying. Mom says he hardly ever listens to her either (and Dad says that's because he's never sure if he's supposed to be since she talks so much! I don't know about you, but I'm stayin out of this one...)
Enough of the marital counseling...Check out the cute picture Grandma Beth got of me smiling away on Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment