is my two front teeth! And guess what...I might just have them! Yep, I'm popping a couple through on the bottom. It feels really funny...I keep rubbing things against them (including this sippy cup thing, which I'm not sure what the purpose is, but it feels good against my teeth!) I wonder if they'll both be in by Christmas? We'll see!!
I wonder what ELSE they'll put under my Christmas tree?
shiny!
OMG I got to try REAL ADULT FOOD the other day! We went down to the farmers' market, and Dad just HAD to eat at Thelma's Chicken and Waffles. I was getting kind of hungry by the end (you would too with all the good smells...syrup, bacon, friiiied chicken...), and Mom had a bunch of mashed potatoes and baked cinnamon apples left over...YUUUMMM!!! Spices? Multiple ingredients? Salt? Sugar?? Count me in!
yes, I DO like dem apples!
I've been meaning to tell you guys about how much fun it is to pet my kitty, Gulliver, but keep getting distracted by other things. He's so soft, and let's me pretty much do what I want! See the video below:
No comments:
Post a Comment