Monday, December 12, 2011

The end of an era...

And I'm not talking about the Mayan calendar.


I drank all the milk!! Like...ALL of it! It's gone! The milk bar is CLOSED. Out of business. The well has dried up. The freezer is empty...

No seriously, the freezer is empty. Formula from here on out...

Haha...cute, guys...where'd you put the milk? Um, guys...?

In other news...it got COLD out! I thought that bear suit Mom and Dad always put me in when we went outside in the fall was a little on the warm side, but now I see what it's good for...and it's not just for making me look cute! (although it certainly does serve that purpose...)

This thing gets kinda warm in the sun!
So everyone's gearing up for something called "Kresmiss." I dunno how to spell it. Something about trees, and decorations, and presents, and Dad's birthday (he's gonna be 420 months...I didn't even know numbers went that high!), and oh yeah FAMILY.  You can keep the presents, I want the WRAPPING!!

Speaking of trees, I thought the one Gigi got me was really cute, and honestly the perfect size for a girl like me. Mom and Dad, however, apparently needed one to match the house...big and beautiful...so they got what MUST be one of those redwoods Dad reads about in National Geographic, cuz it's HUGE!!

Dad, isn't it illegal to cut redwoods?
Developmentally, things are going well. I mentioned before that I am working on my first teeth, and I've also been building up the courage to stand on my own...still need those hands...I get pretty wobbly when I let go! From a fine motor skills standpoint, check out my 2 finger pincer grip, as demonstrated using what are known as "puffs" but I call "maamaamaammmMMMmaamaaMMM":



1 comment:

  1. Natalie, I love the picture of you looking up at the big Christmas redwood - I mean, tree. =) Whoever took that picture of you created a great sense of perspective.

    And your bear suit is, truly, adorable. You look so snuggly and hug-able. =)

    ReplyDelete