Videos if you go to the website!
I can put together full sentences! Before Dad pulled out the camera, he said "do you need some soap?" and he SWEARS I said "I need some soap." Now, my pronunciation isn't the greatest, so it came out like "Ineesosoop" which may actually have meant "Annie said soup", but now that wouldn't make any SENSE would it??
Along with growing up comes a great judge of personality. I know who's naughty and nice (just like Santa! Wait who's Santa?)
Now, as some of you may know, I'm a little princess, and little princesses do NOT like walking anywhere! So when Dad made me walk from the car, I was NOT happy!
![]() |
| But DAAAAD it's so FAAAR!! |
![]() |
| Uncle Lee, you're an engineer...can you do something with these blocks plz thx :-) |
I know I was disparaging Jasper earlier, but he's really a pretty cool guy. We are TROUBLE and are gonna be best friends...I mean, we already are! I think he might eat people who mess with me...
![]() |
| Touch her...Die. Are we clear? |
Big girls don't cry...they call their Daddies and complain!
![]() |
| Um yeah, Dad. She wants me to go to bed. Uh-huh...I know, it's still light out. You'll talk to her? |
![]() |
| Ready for bed. Pacifier, check. Lovey, check. PJs...meh. Optional. |







No comments:
Post a Comment