Monday, November 19, 2012

Updates from the land of a toddler... (click for video)

Guess who turned 20 this week? Aw yeah! Getting older by the MINUTE!

pensive...

I'm a "builder"

And am I showing my maturity or what? My vocab (yeah, that's how I say it) just keeps expanding. Even my parents don't even know how much I know...whenever they're looking bored, I just bust out a new word on 'em. Like tonight, I was asking for "sauce" and they were discussing whether or not they should give it to me...so I let them know EXACTLY what I wanted and said "APPLEsauce."

that's right, I GOT it too

Sometimes I say things they don't even understand, just to keep them guessing.

Gigi came to visit...we had fun, as usual. And then, I got to spend time with Aunt Sarah, Hagai, Ruthie, and Elsie over the weekend!

Auntie Hagai

This past Sunday, my parents had a party that was supposedly for me. They invited about 15 adults AND their crazy children over to play on MY swingset, with MY toys, MY dogs, and in MY yard! I was NOT impressed! I hope they had fun at the party, cuz I was glad when they left and MY stuff was MINE again. (for the record, I'm not one of these people who walks around saying "mine, mine" all the time. I tell them exactly who's it is..."NATALIE's", in case they were wondering!)

Oh you know what my new favorite word is? No.

What? No, I don't mean "no, you don't." I mean "my new favorite word is NO." I say it SOO cute though!


And now for random cuteness...






No comments:

Post a Comment