I told him, Dad, I know 10 colors, I may be able count to three, and I can recognize the letters A, B, C and H for Hassie. What else do you want from me???
(Dad's note: She's confused. I'm scared because the girl is a freaking genius. Who can count to 3 before they're two?? I mean, seriously! We were sitting at the table one night and she saw Mom's reflection in the window and laughed. I said, "Natalie, how many Mommies do you have?" not really thinking she'd answer. She pointed at Mom and said "one", at me and said "two" and at herself and said "three." It wasn't 100% for certain, but clear enough that both Erica and I immediately looked at each other and at the same time said, "did she just...?" Yeah. Scared = what am I going to teach her in a year?
Dad out...back to Natalie)
On the other hand, I get confused between what's mine and Charlie's.
![]() |
| this is pretty comfy...Charlie's right! |
![]() |
| Yeah, Jasper...I'd chase that one too. What? They won't let you? I feel your pain, my brother. |
I have discovered a couple new games, like hide and seek:
And in case anybody was uncertain, applesaucey is AWESOME
Oh hey...did you know Christmas was coming up? I know! AGAIN! I was able to help this year. Last year I just watched.
![]() |
| I dunno WHY you won't let me put the glass ones on... |
![]() |
| Not impressed. Last year it was MUCH bigger (or wait...am I the bigger one...) |
Now they're stacking up boxes and stuff...I think something big might be coming...I'll let y'all know in a week or so...




No comments:
Post a Comment