Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Oh. My. Gosh. An entire holiday devoted to walking around, demanding people give me candy, and then eating it?

Can we do this again next year??

I bet you're all wondering what I dressed up as:

I'm ready!


Practicing my puppy dog eyes

There's a lot of candy in that bowl...

OMG. That was hard work.

I just keep learning new things. The other day, while I was supposed to be napping, Mom and Dad heard over the monitor me practicing my Spanish. "Uno, dos, tres, quatro..." (Hassie's been teaching me how to count!)

I know the days of the week:


I'm learning about dinosaurs:


I'm even learning how to sit on a potty! It's a pretty regular thing, not every day, but most days I go at least once. Not quite ready to go diaper-less, but we're working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment