Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ah. 2 and a half. What a good age...

 Mommy and Daddy haven't really done a good job keeping a running list of "sh** my daughter says" or "why is my toddler crying?", so I thought I'd throw you guys a few gems:

I had a tantrum because mommy had to go to the bathroom: "I want the big Heitz. I want the boy with two feet."

"I want to take a bath with no toys. That would be weird."

"I want cookies and goldfish and raisins." (see, this kid gets me.)


Mommy: "the toilet is broken"
me: "Mommy, did you pee too hard?"

(for anyone doubting the accuracy of the quotes, ie that Dad has added words or corrected grammar...you need to come spend more time with me.)

I've started to figure out all these different types of people. Boys and girls are obvious, and when they grow up, they become boynups and girlnups, which as a group are called "grownups."

By the way, see below for more hiking pictures.
Slacklining at GoFest

it's a family affair

it gets sunny hiking!

father - daughter selfie!



No comments:

Post a Comment