Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm almost a big girl!

Working my way to 3 years old! And trust me, I'll tell anyone who asks me "I'm two. I'm going to be 3 on March 14th." And...you know what big girls do? They sleep without pacifiers!

I'm just practicing. Still need the pacifier.

My newest skill? Spanish. I can do numbers to ten, colors, and all the animals in Brown Bear (ahem....that's "oso marron.")



Every night, I make Mommy or Daddy read Brown Bear to me. En espanol.

I had my six month checkup with Dr. Miller, and I she said I'm doing AWESOME. So awesome, I might go to a yearly checkups soon!

Stats:
2 years 10 months
36" tall
30 lbs

If you haven't noticed, it's been a little cold lately. ("brrr" I say "I shivered a little bit") We did get a small amount of snow, which was fun. For about 5 minutes.

I'm catching snowflakes!
I do love making funny faces. This is one something that Ashton does:


Do you remember what my favorite thing EVER is? Dinosaurs! Well, I got to go see dinosaurs in Roanoke this weekend! I got to RIDE A T-REX!! And dig for fossils!

Hi Daddy, I'm riding a T Rex



But above all, I just like being silly.





No comments:

Post a Comment