2 more weeks. Wow...I'm getting so old! If you didn't catch it on Facebook, you can see it here:
In case you're wondering, I didn't make that up. These guys did.
Did you guys hear that it SNOWED? Like, a lot...I mean a LOT a lot? 21"...almost as much as I am tall!
In the last month, I've been continuing going to music class, we've got to an INDOOR POOL (crazy!!), and we went to Pennsylvania and saw the cousins again (and Sarah and Hagai.)
Unfortunately, I had a rough night last night. Mommy and Daddy woke up at 3am to me crying and when they went in my room I had thrown up...lemme tell you, blueberries and red peppers for dinner makes for some scary vomit, especially for two sleep-addled doctors! I was a bit off today, too, but am a lot better now.
Here's to next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment