Monday, May 9, 2011

What a cool weekend!

I got to take two long car trips, which meant several hours of being lulled to sleep, and Mom got to get some work done on her classes! I only cost Mom and Dad about 2 hours each way, turning 6.5 hour trips into 8.5 hours...not too bad! I didn't really fuss that much (like I said, that constant sound and motion was AWESOME)...I'm sure that one of these days I'm gonna be screaming to LET ME OUT though!

I got to meet the "Illinois Heitz" family...Randy and Cherie, Erin and her crew, and as you already know, Great-Grandma Marcella! We spent some time with her on Saturday, then had a great dinner at Uncle Randy and Aunt Cherie's. On Sunday morning, the adults ate a huge buffet breakfast at the Eagles' club while I of course slept some more. Then it was picture time!

Here are Randy and Cherie awed by my natural beauty ;-)


Check it out! Four generations in one picture! (In retrospect, I wish I'd been smiling during the picture, but I didn't like the sunlight in my eyes!)

1 comment:

  1. Natalie - you have the photo of Grandma Heitz holding your Daddy on that very porch! These are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete