
Lo and behold...10lbs 8oz! I guess I've been chowing down! Go me! Moving up towards the 10th percentile...
Dr. Cnota says I'm doing so well he doesn't need to see me for another 6 weeks! That's like, half my life!
In other news, Dad and I had a good time yesterday without Mom. He worked on his lecture, I slept and ate and smiled. We took a bath. (I seem to get a lot of those these days...) Tomorrow is more daddy daycare, and on Friday I'm going to work with him ALL DAY, and THEN some friends are babysitting me that evening for Mom's fellowship graduation! (he's taking me to the office, guys, not to to worry...we're not going to the ER! Although we did stop in there on our way to Roanoke last week and I met some of the people he works with. That's a scary place!)
I've also been talking more and more! The video from the other day was just one small sample...my nightly routine lately has been to get very chatty about 9 or 10, before everyone goes to bed.
Sorry this update has been so rambling...lots going on these days!
Oh, and I'm thinking of trying out for Cirque du Soleil:

No comments:
Post a Comment