Friday, June 3, 2011

House hunting is tiring!

I'm becoming quite the well-traveled girl! Back to Roanoke it was for some final decisions on houses. After watching these two make a decision, I'm gonna tell ya...it's lucky they were able to agree on my NAME! I don't know how they ever come up with dinner plans...jeesh! Makes me need a good strong drink. Bartender...pour me another!


(FYI, offer in and accepted, holding off on too much celebrating until contract is finalized!)

Guess what...I FINALLY got to meet Great Aunt Kathy! She's PopPop's sister and lives about an hour from Roanoke, so I'll probably see a lot of her.



I continue to make developmental progress...I LOVE talking with my animals that DeeDee bought me (haven't quite gotten them to talk back...how rude)! Ya know what else is rude? Sticking me in the back of the car ALONE for hours on end! I decided to let them know that towards the end of the trip...I would scream a bit despite them shoving a pacifier in my mouth, and as soon as they stopped and I could see their faces, I was all smiles. They're like putty in my hands... ;-)

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Hello darling.....here's what's weird. I am beginning to think you are really writing this stuff - you have a wonderful literary voice!
    Hope enerything works out - since that house has a pool, we wre totallly going to have so much fun - my swimming baby girl!

    ReplyDelete