Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Double your trouble...

...double your fun! My parents started with one 6 lb baby, and now they've got one 12 lb baby! 12 lbs 5 oz to be exact ;-) I've doubled my body weight! Hehe...I'm twice the handful that I already was...




I got to visit Dr. Cnota today (my heart doc) and as usual, everything went really well...he's going to let me wait 2 whole months before seeing him again! That's a looong way away...half my life at this point! He says that I'm doing so well that he's going to "let up on us" a little.

The only issue I had with the visit was that it was right in the middle of my morning nap time and by the end of it I was getting hangry!


"let's get this done lady...we're cuttin into lunch and naptime!"

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on doubling already! I've heard it said that babies should double their birth weight at about 6 months, so your mom must be feeding you the good stuff. Enjoy your two-month doctor hiatus!
    p.s. Seriously, you have to be the most beautiful little baby ever; keep getting as much beauty rest as you can before the long stretch of years where these people called "teachers" give you this sleep-diminishing thing called "homework."

    ReplyDelete