Guess what? Mom turned 33 today! Holy cow...that's, like, um...33...times 12...uhh...a little help here?...whatever - it's a LOT of months!
I got all dressed up and waited in my BebePod for her to come home from work so I could greet her at the door...
Dad and I had a little party for her. I went to the store and got her some flowers, and some cheeses, and some crackers, and some more cheeses including a baked brie, and some fruit. It's a good thing I've got Dad...he was able to drive me to the store, take me out of the carseat, walk me around the aisles, help me pick out the cheeses...he's pretty handy to have around!
We did hit one little snag, or almost...I thought they weren't going to let me buy the wine, but after smiling and talking to the boy at the counter, he grinned and let me do it without showing any ID! Hm...I might be on to something here... ;-)

How cute! Happy birthday Mommy!
ReplyDelete