Thursday, July 21, 2011

So there I was....

...lying in my crib on my back, looking up at my Mom.


But hold on a second...that's not where this story begins. Mom and Dad have been trying their darndest to get me doing "tummy time" but all my life, I've HATED it. As soon as you put me down, and I realize my face is all squished up on the floor or the blanket, I start fussing and even screaming (see below...face in blanket. NOT a fan.)


So anyway...I've started to think maybe this isn't ALL that bad. They've been doing it in my crib, when I wake up from naps happy and playful. And then yesterday...whoah! Something new happened! Check it out...
"before"
And I start wriggling and wiggling...and then...
"after"
I rolled over! Holy cow! Just to make sure we're all on the same page...I am now able to GRAB THINGS that I want...and I think it just might be possible that I can actually CHANGE MY POSITION IN SPACE all by myself! Hm...I wonder...am I able to move toward something that I want? Like, transport myself from one point to another? That'd be AWESOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment