Tuesday, September 6, 2011

But it's a DRY heat... (click to view video!)

Wow! We went to Phoenix this weekend, where it's HOT! How hot was it? It was 105F...HOT...were you born on the sun??

I got to meet TONS of new family this weekend...Grandma Beth's sister Suzie and her husband Ken, who just loved my smiles and laughs and gave me a couple new books to read. I also went over and saw Great-Grandpa Charlie. I wonder if he was named after my dog Charlie Brown...?



I also went over to PopPop's brother Jim's house, where I met Jim and Gloria, Amanda and Allison, Jessica and Becky...and a few of my cousins, too! And guess what...I went SWIMMING! Dad took me in and floated me all around the pool. Not sure what I thought of the whole "suspended in the water" thing, but it was a great way to cool off from the hot day.



You guys remember how much trouble I gave Mom and Dad last week when they tried to feed me that rice cereal? Well, that was my little way of making sure they know who's in control. I do what I want! This week, I wanna eat...


1 comment:

  1. Nat - soooooo happy to see you in the pool! Tell your daddy that we need to work on his "how to float the baby" tecniques:) Always forward, eye contact with parent, shoulders down....bubbles.
    Not long until we get to play in YOUR pool - yay!

    ReplyDelete