Friday, August 26, 2011

It's official...

...the parental units are COMPLETELY off their rockers! I've had my suspicions for a while now...

So here it is, time for second lunch, I'm hangry, and what do they do but shove some thick, nasty gruel in my mouth? Don't they know I drink my lunch? You gotta be kidding me. They called it "rice cereal." I called it "sticky goo that ruined the flavor of some good milk." About made me gag, it did! Anyone got the number for protective services, 'cause I am clearly in need of protection...

(skip to the final 30 sec if you don't want to watch the whole 3+ minutes)


Ok, ok, so they made it up to me...does this look the face of someone who's ready to live without the bottle?





1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Nat - after they get over the nasty rice cereal phase there's yummy stuff like blueberries and chocolate and ice cream! Hang in there darling....they mean well.

    ReplyDelete