Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Go Tribe Go!

Or is it the Griffins now? So confused...

Well, anyway, this past weekend my parents took me to homecoming. They go pretty much every year to hang out with their college friends. Well, Mom's anyway...Dad is just an interloper who didn't actually GO to William and Mary but likes to hang out with those who did and pretend he's smart. Slacker!

I got to meet their friends, and I have to say it's nice that they put all the "special" ones in one dorm together so they'd be among others like them...wait...what?

I'm sorry...say what?
They were in the honors dorm??? You're kidding me. Honors?!? Um. Wow...I'm in shock.

Ok then...moving on. This week I decided I like peas! Yes, peas...mashed up, pureed, creamy peas. And spinach! Love me some spinach! I'm gonna be strong like Popeye :-) We keep trying new fruits too. We did peaches this week...wasn't sure quite how I felt about them at first, but I warmed up to them. Here's me trying them for the first time:

Seriously? Can't we do more peas?
I've still got a bit of a cold, but am feeling a bit better. Someone told me over the weekend that zinc can help with viruses, so I thought maybe aluminum would do the trick. Not so much.

Zn and Al are close in the periodic table, right?
Hey guess what? I'm 7 months old!! And I may even top 15 pounds now! Aw yeah...storing up for winter...

Next time: laughing, giggling, flapping my hands and playing in my toy box! I'm becoming quite active!

No comments:

Post a Comment