![]() |
| go ahead, TRY to be mad at me! |
So anyway, what HAVE I been doing while Dad's been busy? Well, tons of stuff! My newfound career as a "foodie" continues, with an ever-expanding menu. These days I'm into prunes, oatmeal, squash (better with butter!), sweet potatoes (OMG I LOVE SWEET POTATOES! I can eat almost a whole small potato in a sitting!)
Dad's note: seriously, she can!
Um, RUDE, Dad! Sheesh...interrupting me when I'm speaking. And YOU'RE supposed to be teaching ME manners one of these days?
![]() |
| 'scuse me, I had the floor |
What was I saying...oh yeah...and peas (eh), and bananas, and applesauce. Sometimes I really get CRA-zy and mix my applesauce with oatmeal, or prunes with oatmeal....I know, right? Emeril should hire me!
What else? Well, Mimi and PopPop, Gigi, and cousins Ruth and Elsie came for visits, and then I went to Charlottesville for Ruth's 3rd birthday (can you believe it? She's really OLD!)
Oh yeah...I have a nanny! What an amazing concept....Mom and Dad go to work, and Hassie, my nanny, hangs out and plays with me, and talks to me, and cleans up after me. It's pretty awesome...especially for Charlie Brown, who never gets left alone and gets to play with her little dog, DeeDee, all the time.
Hey...did I mention how much I LOVE sweet potatoes?


No comments:
Post a Comment