So this is a weird holiday, huh? People dress like fools and walk around in the cold fall air to get candy? Can't they just go to the store for that? I will admit it was kinda neat to greet people at the door, that is before I got cleaned up and went to bed. I'm not so sure Charlie Brown agrees though. This just might be his least favorite holiday! Doorbells ring all night, strange people all over the place, and some of them don't even look like PEOPLE! He was sure glad when the night was over.
I'm looking forward to next year, when I get to dress like a crazy fool and go around getting candy from people I've never met!
(um, so apparently, adding the word "sexy" to an occupation makes it a costume. Daddy says I can't go out for Halloween after I'm a teen...)
Big shout out to Cousin Will for the cool costume! Thanks man!
![]() |
| I'm SCAAAARRY!! |
![]() |
| I'm a sexy skeleton! |
![]() |
| this is it? 2 Snickers? You people are stingy! |



Happy Boo Day darling! I showed these photos to some of my students today; one of them said, "she is just the perfect little baby." (she already has an A, so she didn't need to kiss up).
ReplyDeleteOf course, I said, "why yes, she is!"
Love you....gigi