For instance, people are now called by their last names. "I want Reynolds to pick me up." "Heitz, come play with me." I'd do well as a frat boy.
(I'm actually kind of obsessed with last names in general. I have for a long time asked "what's his name?" when meeting someone new. Now it's "what's his last name?")
You know the hush little baby song? Where "papa" or "mommy" or "daddy" are gonna buy you a mocking bird? Nope. I have decided that it's PopPop. Yep..."PopPop's gonna buy you a mockingbird." If Mommy (ahem...Reynolds) or Heitz sing it wrong, I make sure to correct them, "noooo POPpop...."
Oh by the way, I found my hair.
On that "I do what I want" note...Daddy wanted me to sing happy birthday to his friend Colleen, but no. I'd rather ham it up for the camera. He turned it around so I could see myself, thinking that would work, but nope.
Making up new songs...
![]() |
| Yeah baby. I'm SAILING! |
![]() |
| Removing something from the milk cup. He says he "fell on it" |
![]() |
| Don't I just look SMASHing? |



No comments:
Post a Comment