Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ramble on...

...sing my song. On my way...leaves are falling all around.

Ok, hang on. Got lost in classic rock there for a second. Just thinking about our weekend, rambling through the woods of Kentucky.

But let me back up.

I went to another wedding! Daddy's friend Colleen got married and I got to see her in her pretty white dress. It was so much fun (so much that I say that my favorite part of the weekend was Colleen!)

Congratulations, Colleen and Brett.

By the way, the cupcakes were awesome. Well, the icing was, at least.

I love icing!!!
OMG I ate too much icing
What else did we do? Hm...I'm thinking about it...

(yes, these are phrases I utter now. "Let me think about it" and such)

We went HIKING!!!


Sky lift!

I learned how to use a Camelbak. Good thing Mom carried it for me!

Hahaha...you think I walked the whole way???
Who do you think took the pictures, and what was one his back?

THERE WERE HORSIES NEAR THE CABIN!!!
Oh, and lest I forget...we went dancing!!

It's a hoedown!

No comments:

Post a Comment