I LOVE your chatty posts - and I found out that a lot of my friends follow you as well! Your daddy is VERY talkative, but, hey...he's done okay and he's very smart. You obviously have a lot of very important things to say! There is a lot going on in your life and so many people love you - tell your mommy not to worry - we love all your news! Maybe someday soon, you will have your own email account:) Love you! Pencil in swim lessons next summer!!!
I LOVE your chatty posts - and I found out that a lot of my friends follow you as well!
ReplyDeleteYour daddy is VERY talkative, but, hey...he's done okay and he's very smart. You obviously have a lot of very important things to say! There is a lot going on in your life and so many people love you - tell your mommy not to worry - we love all your news!
Maybe someday soon, you will have your own email account:)
Love you! Pencil in swim lessons next summer!!!