Monday, August 15, 2011

Busy weekend!

What a whirlwind weekend it was! I already mentioned that Aunt Rachie came to take care of me for a few days last week. We had a good time (well, I did...I'm not sure she was quite ready for me...Dad told her "oh she only poops once every couple of days so you should be fine." I proceeded to make 6 messes in the span of 3 short days...that'll teach him to talk about my poops!) On Thursday, we took Aunt Rachie to the airport and then they strapped me into the car for one of their long car rides which I have learned are NO fun for babies!!

Auntie RACHIE wouldn't have strapped me into this seat!!

But then, they explained to me what we were doing...going to see our new house, so I could decide which room was mine and where all my furniture is going to go! And they told me it has a pool! I was stunned with disbelief...I was all "a pool?" and they were all "yep, a pool!" and I was all "no way..."

Um...say that again...a what??

Well, I figured if I'm gonna have a pool, I should start practicing my bubble-blowing! I've still got some work to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment