Thursday, August 4, 2011

Check out the new game I invented!

I tell ya...if life is just as easy as laughing and being cute, and people do fun stuff for you and play with you, then it's just not fair! Look at how much fun Dad and I were having with the comforter on the bed...


And at naptime, sometimes I just don't feel like sleeping, ya know? So I fuss a little and then when Dad comes in, give him big grins, like these, and of COURSE he can't resist me...




2 comments:

  1. Very cute...I couldn't help but smile as I watched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Natalie ... You are bigger than life for me right now! Your Daddy is so good to put you on video. And your Daddy got old Pops here to get an Apple TV ... So now I can see you bigger than life on the big screen TV! That's all I have done this morning ... Watched all your videos and smiled and laughed right along with you. I love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete